Applicants must be in possession of a post-matric qualification, as well as a wide knowledge in Hospitality Management, and at least 5 years related experience
AIM OF THE POST
To manage the day-to-day operation, upkeep, maintenance and effective functioning of the Holiday Resort. The successful candidate will be accountable to the General Manager of the Foundation for the effective and efficient performance of his/her duties and to manage in accordance with the vision, mission and value system of the Foundation.
FUNCTIONS OF THE POST
· Managing all Resort operations, maintenance and up keeping.
· Overall Strategic Direction.
· Develop, plan and implement short, medium and long term facilities assessments.
· Oversee and approve marketing campaigns.
· Formulate and execute operational and capital replacement budget.
· Managing and training staff; and organising staff duty schedules.
· Following all procedures and standards at the Resort.
· Ensuring all facilities and services are in order at the Resort.
· Ensure proper cleanliness and hygiene standards.
· Ensuring utmost positive customer experiences by maintaining high-quality facilities and remedying problems.
· Schedule and lead staff meetings to regularly communicate with staff and to ensure all departments are meeting the Resort’s standards.
Critical thinking, coordination, problem-solving, observation, time management, social awareness, persuasion, clear communication.
The remuneration package is commensurate with experience and qualifications