Eleven Past Digital is a creative full-service digital marketing agency, and we are looking for a dynamic, go-getting junior content producer who thrives in a collaborative working environment.
Are you a storyteller? Are you an excellent writer and editor who can execute various tones and styles? Are you in touch with all things online, lifestyle, pop culture and more? Can you spot a missing comma from a mile away? Well, if you’ve been nodding your head, then we think you could be a wonderful addition to our team.
As the junior content producer, you will be responsible for writing original copy slogans for advertising campaigns; creating and publishing various types of content for company web pages, blog articles, social media posts and promotions; and keeping an eye on brand consistency across online various channels. We are looking for someone who can create a variety of informative, useful, appealing and engaging content about our clients’ companies/brands and their products/services and promote content on digital platforms.
Let’s be a little more specific! Your duties will include
- Conceptualising content ideas and marketing campaigns that are fresh, trendy and relevant to audience
- Brainstorm new and creative marketing plans and growth strategies
- Assisting in planning and implementing marketing campaigns, including web, seo/sem, email, social media and PPC
- Writing original copy for articles, press release ads, social networkds and other marketing related material.
- Entry-level community management and social media reporting skills
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO guidelines and practices to optimise content and increase visibility
- Publish and promoting content on social networks and monitoring engagement (e.g comments and shares)
- Interviewing industry professionals and incorporating their views in content or blog posts.
- Touching base with graphic designers to enrich text with visual aids, like images and infographics
- Assisting with reports on content (weekly and monthly)
- Monitoring metrics related to content, like engagement, web traffic and conversion rates
- Ensuring all content is up-to-date
- Updating websites