Employer: Durpro Workforce Solutions
A Manufacturing Company based in Cape Town has a vacancy for an experienced Machine Tool Maintenance Fitter.
• Ensure that all equipment is maintained and repaired to specifications of manufacturing
• Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs
• Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using
voltmeters and other testing devices
Experience and Qualification:
• Grade 12/Equivalent
• N6 in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent Qualification
• Completed a recognized Apprenticeship
• Minimum of 5 years post apprentice experience
• Experience in Hydraulic and Pneumatic
• Good Mechanical insight in the repair of machinery
Should you not be contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Apply before Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 54 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.