The purpose of this FAIS role is to help clients organize their finances, projects the results of their savings and investments and make necessary changes and additions, plan for retirement, put products in place to protect against the financial implications of unforeseen life events, and help them make decisions towards achieving their financial goals as efficiently as possible.
Build your own practice by providing holistic financial planning advice to private and business clients by identifying their investment and lifestyle needs and objectives. Identify new business opportunities and develop and implement strategies, and manage individual and corporate relationships.
- Networking and prospecting to establish and maintain long-term client relationships
- Conduct detailed financial needs analysis and provide professional advice
- Achieve sales targets as a result of financial advice provided
- Create and protect the financial security and wealth of others
- Assist clients in achieving their financial goals and maintain and grow client portfolios
- Create and cultivate long-term client relationships and manage your professional practice
- Remain accredited and up to date with relevant market and industry related subjects