The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. In line with the City’s corporate employment equity and diversity strategy, equity policy, plan and targets, preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups.
TRANSPORT • INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
SENIOR PROFESSIONAL OFFICER: ARCHITECT AND URBAN DESIGNER
TCOE SALARY COMMENCING FROM R791 159 PER ANNUM • REF.: TRA 34/19
Key Performance Areas: • Initiate and manage the MyCiTi IRT facility architectural design work • Implement projects, programmes, systems, policies and practices for the architectural aspects of MyCiTi IRT infrastructure and development • Develop conceptual designs for Transit Oriented Developments close to City public transport facilities • Facilitate the communication processes with all stakeholders and staff.
CLOSING DATE: 26 JULY 2019
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants), unless otherwise stated.
• Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
• Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
• Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
• Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
• No late applications will be considered.
• If no notification of appointment is received within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.