Sundays River Citrus Company, located in the Sundays River Valley (80 - 100km from Port Elizabeth), is looking for a packing material administrator for its Operations Department based in Kirkwood.
Tasks and responsibilities of the vacancy:
- Placing timeous orders with suppliers and keeping track of deliveries.
- Monitoring and managing material flows from storeroom to production.
- Inventory management to ensure systems and actual stock is aligned at all times.
- Creating purchase requisitions and orders.
- Conduct physical counts and reconciling with the inventory sub ledger balances and reporting on any discrepancies.
- Perform stock status changes accurately and timeously.
- Ensuring minimum stock losses.
- Maintaining minimum stock levels.
- Manage Bill of Material Specs.
- Managing housekeeping of storerooms.
- Manage protective clothing requirements to conform to BRC standards.
- Supervise staff, assist in induction, training and retraining of staff reporting to the position.