An exceptional opportunity exists for an energetic candidate looking to join a well-established and dynamic audit and financial management firm in George, Western Cape. Our client is seeking to permanently employ an Accounting Senior in their Accounting and SME Audit Division.
The firm provides a wide range of services to clients including external audit, internal audit, accounting services, taxation, estate planning and administration, company secretarial and payroll.
The ideal candidate should have completed SAICA articles and have the ability to work independently and supervise junior clerks.
- BAcc, BCom Accounting, BCompt or equivalent CA(SA) stream degree
- Just out of articles
- Working knowledge of CaseWare, Excel and Word
- Experience in compiling and auditing IFRS for SMEs annual financial statements
- Own transport, a valid driver’s license and willingness to travel
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good communication skills (English and Afrikaans)
Salary – R15k to R18k per month, depending on experience