Manage, co-ordinate and control all activities of the NHBRC’s provincial office and its satellite offices.
- Implement and enhance the NHBRC’s provincial strategy, marketing and business plan;
- Establish and maintain relationships with provincial stakeholders, developers, builders, clients and customers within the province’s home building environment;
- Liaise with Provincial Housing Departments, Municipalities and provincial stakeholders including financial institutions, conveyancer, estate agents, housing associations, suppliers and local housing/human settlement’s authorities;
- Facilitate skills training of home builders and the empowerment of all housing consumers;
- Develop a world-class provincial customer/consumer care system;
- Improve on the valuable final products turnaround times;
- Provide a one stop approach to provincial customer services;
- Manage the provincial office’s finances, risk, human capital and business efficiencies
- Relevant B degree.
- Post graduate degree in business management an added advantage;
- Excellent pro-active communication, technical, people and management skills;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in senior management, with in-depth knowledge in home building industry an added advantage.
The above-mentioned position will be offered on a 5-year contract with a Total Cost To Company package.
ENQUIRIES: Please note the following contact details are for enquiries about JOB CONTENT ONLY and NOT for application purposes.
Ms. Bathabile Gabaza
Tel: (011) 317 0142
CLOSING DATE: 22 July 2019
NB: APPLICANTS WHO PREVIOUSLY APPLIED FOR THIS POSITION MUST RE-APPLY.
Please email your CV to email@example.com with “Provincial Manager: Limpopo” in the subject line. Applicants are informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If notification of an interview is not received within 1 month after the closing date, candidates may regard their application as unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: The National Home Builders Registration Council (NHBRC) will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity Plan. The NHBRC reserves the right not to make an appointment. Candidates may be subjected to appropriate psychometric testing and other selection instruments. In conjunction to merit on the basis of qualifications, experience and proven achievements the National Home Builders Registration Council is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities and those individuals from the historically disadvantaged groups.
NOTE: PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO FEMALE APPLICANTS AS WELL AS PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITIES.