We are looking to employ an experienced candidate in the abovementioned position. The candidate must be Client orientated, have the ability to work well and accurate under pressure and pay special attention to detail. The ability to work independently and with minimum supervision in a high performing company and a fast paced environment is non-negotiable.
- Obtaining latest values from companies and knowing the different products.
- Obtaining Internal rate of returns on different investments and capturing/analyzing the data
- Considering different investment portfolios and finding solutions by switching a Client’s portfolio according to their risk profile
- Analyzing the market movements and updating reports
- Investment servicing which includes, but is not limited to the following: Switches, rebalances, Repurchases, Fee re-negotiations, Income revisions and Ad hoc contributions. This includes debit order activations/cancellations, Investment queries, CGT calculations, etc.
- Processing of Life claims – Obtain medicals from doctors, examine the reports and identify if a possible claim.
- Identify possible leads from life claim payments or maturities
- Updating of portfolios – accuracy in data/value capturing. Attention to detail is very important as company will be held liable if incorrect amounts are quoted.
- Dealing with day-to-day client queries or client services such as beneficiary changes, recording/cancelling cessions, debit order amendments, billing/payment queries, withdrawals/repurchases, premium holidays, etc.
- Dealing with Maturities – updating the registers, making contact with clients, etc.
- Interactive reassessment registers – keeping this updated and making contact with clients
- Dealing with all aspects on monthly unpaid debit orders.
- Assisting with the retention process
- Scanning and deletions
- Updating registers
- Any ad hoc duties as and when required