Employer: Finovate People
Our client, a well-known telecommunications company, is looking for a Sales Administrator for the Somerset West area.
There is a common thread amongst our client, and it is to create the best possible experience for their customers.
The sales processing team is the heart of the sales and marketing funnel.
Their customers love what they do for them and they have built a business on that love.
Help them to connect Africa one person at a time.
* Processing a high volume of online product orders.
* Handling high volume of phone calls /emails from customers.
* Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
* Ensuring high conversion rates throughout customer onboarding process.
Requirements for the role:
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* An administrative or sales background.
* High level of organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same
* Well versed in IT skills such as Microsoft office suite and CRM systems.
* Ability to prioritise own workload.
* Fully bilingual (English & Afrikaans).
R15 000 per month OTE (on-target earnings)
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please forward your CV if you meet the requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Apply before Sunday, December 29, 2019 - 47 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.