A leader in the property management industry seek the experience of a Portfolio Manager to effectively manage Sectional Title/Home Owners Association properties in the Western Cape.
Experience, knowledge & skills:
- Knowledge of insurance fundamentals i.e. PQ sums insured, valuations, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of Sectional Title Schemes Management Act, CSOS requirements and respective governing documentation i.e. Conduct Rules, Management Rules, Constitutions, etc.
- Basic financial knowledge and experience of budgeting
- Audit interpretation
- Contract management
- Scheduling of meetings, providing notice of meetings, attending meetings
- Preparation of minutes and adhering to all statutory requirements
- Managing of action items post all meetings
- Experience in dealing with owners and tenants and reporting to a board of trustees
- Ability to compile accurate reports and data capturing
- Computer literate (Excel/Word)
- Ability to manage trustee expectations and be adaptable to different management styles within your portfolio
- Ability to speak in public with confidence