Employer: Search Guide Services
Calling all qualified professionals in the Agriculture space! Our client, a leading multinational organization, is looking to fill the following positions in their Agriculture department:
* Give technical advice and share expertise in a wide range of aspects contributing to effective crop production.
* Share advice on soil preparation, aspects contributing to soil health and -conditioning and regular irrigation practices.
* Work with horticulture, agronomy, viniculture
Skills & Competencies :
* Extensive knowledge on nuts
* Complex problem solving
* Critical thinking
* Judgement and decision making
* Systems analysis
* Systems evaluation
* Quality control analysis
* Baccalaureus in Agricultural Sciences with a major in Agronomy and/or Soil Sciences.
* 3+ years' experience
* With exceptional knowledge of maize, soya and wheat production.
* Macadamia nuts and other crops will be a major advantage.
* Must have a valid driving license.
* Zambian work permit holders will get preference.
* Permanently based in Zambia, preferably in Lusaka.
Apply before Monday, August 12, 2019 - 26 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.