Employer: Datafin Recruitment
* Minimum of 3 5+ years' experience in Web / Mobile development.
* Frontend skills and working with HTML5 / CSS3 / SCSS / Bootstrap 3+ framework.
* Database and server-side application skills with SQL / Windows services / IIS / NoSQL (MongoDB) / Hosting / VM's / Cloud application management.
* Cloud Hosting platform experience (i.e. Azure, Heroku, Amazon EC2, Rackspace etc.).
* Developing/maintaining Content Management Systems (advantageous Umbraco, EPiServer).
* Excellent understanding of source control best practice and branching strategies, using tools like GIT, Mercurial, Bitbucket, Sourcetree.
* Knowledge of stored procedures and database design/normalisation.
* Gather customer software requirements and develop related software applications and programs (to spec).
* Good application performance optimisation strategies and techniques.
* Knowledge of object orientated concepts.
* System integration techniques.
* Interfacing with clients, understanding client business strategies and how to deliver these within applications you architect.
* Working with Agile / SCRUM methodologies.
* Project Management tools like Jira.
* Happy to mentor and grow self-motivated less experienced team members.
* Team player and not afraid of a bit of hard work and fun with colleagues.
* Communicating at a management level. Speaking with authority and lucidity to clients and team members.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Apply before Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 20 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.