Employer: Search Guide Services
Calling all qualified HSE professionals! Our client, a leading multinational organization, is looking to fill the following positions in their Operational Integrity department.
HSE and Risk Manager
* Implementation, maintenance and assurance of company specific management systems to guarantee that the organizational, commercial and legislative actions are taken into consideration.
* Steady and continuous improvement and further development of the management systems/manual and understanding thereof.
* Ensuring management of the safety, health; risk quality and environmental requirements at each division are according to statutory; insurance; management checklists, inspection instructions, corporate business instructions, as well as the requirements of the management system manuals and according the relevant South African standards such as ISO 45001(OHSAS 19001) and ISO 14001 and where relevant and other relevant Regulatory and Statutory requirements.
* Ensure legal compliance with regards to Environmental, Health and Safety and other Legislation throughout all Divisions.
* Ensure all Health, Safety, Environment; Quality Systems and Corporate Governance are assessed, maintained and continuously improved.
* Management of the internal audit and external certification requirements.
* All other related duties within the scope of the Operational Integrity responsibilities, which you are instructed to do from time to time.
* Additional duties to be shared in interview
Skills & Competencies :
* Good time management and organizational skills
* Multi-site / multi-business experience
* Personality that conveys poise and credibility with high levels of convincing and influencing skills to gain the trust and respect of the local management.
* Shows strong initiative and able to work autonomously with regular communication to the Managing Director.
* Acts quickly and decisively, willing to demonstrate courage and address difficult issues.
* Team player with ability to drive results and to motivate the performance of others.
* Solutions oriented personality with analytical thinking.
* Applies good judgment and acts according to the SGS standards of ethics and integrity.
* Genuine, open, honest and straight forward personality that appreciates direct personal communication.
* Works well under pressure, challenges status quo.
* B-Tech Safety or Risk Management
* SAMTRAC or equivalent
* Incident Investigation and Management Qualification
* Lead Auditor (HSE&Q) - Auditor's qualifications and registration with a national and / or international recognized body (ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001).
* Thorough knowledge of ISO 45001 (OHSAS 18001) - ISO 14001, ISO 9001 is an advantage w.r.t systems management.
* OHS Act 85 of 1993 and related Regulations.
* 10 years minimum Health; Safety and Environmental Management experience.
* 5 years minimum Internal and External Auditor experience.
* Extensive knowledge in the application of ISO 14001 and ISO 450001/OHSAS 18001 requirements.
* Extensive Incident Investigation and management experience.
Apply before Monday, July 15, 2019 - 53 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.