Employer: Finovate People
Our client, a leader in the property management industry, is looking for a Bcom Finance/Accounting Graduate to join their team.
The position is based in Somerset West, but the company operates nationally.
The candidate will be responsible for guiding clients (property managers) with their accounting needs on state of the art property Accounting Software. IF you are an accountant, but also have a passion for client relations, and people in general, this position is for you.
The role is also responsible for migrating their data to the new platform and guiding/mentoring them through the process of utilising it.
Due to the rapid growth of the company, there exists tremendous growth opportunity in this environment.
The position typically includes the following activities:
* Mentoring/Guiding clients with accounting needs on an ongoing basis making use of the Property Accounting Software Provided
* Assisting with the migration of customers from their current platforms to this new platform.
* Ongoing assistance with queries.
The candidate must be in possession of the following
* Completed Bcom Degree
* Excellent Excel skills
* Customer Service oriented
* High degree of Accuracy
* IT Savvy
* 1-2 years experience in a financial or property related field will be to your advantage.
Apply before Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 25 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.