Simpletech is made up of a passionate team that form a leading technology firm, specializing in audio-visual, security, networking and home automation solutions for both residential and commercial properties. Our goal is to be the best in the business and have a zero-compromise attitude towards quality.
If you take pride in working smart to produce top results, making clients happy while working in a high-paced environment, this is the place for you.
TYPE OF APPLICANT:
We are looking for a team player with a passion for and extensive experience in installing high-end security systems for our clients.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installation, programming and troubleshooting of:
- Paradox alarm systems.
- Access control systems.
- Effective execution of onsite installations and related activites
- Effective execution and resolution of ad-hoc client callout requirements
- Daily reporting on project and callout work
- Ensure that all company installation related processes and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that all installations and work performed meets the company's standards
- Maintain open communication between yourself and the various company departments
- Maintain record of all project activities and communicate any issues through internal channel