Project Support Intern required for a Management Consultancy based in Sandton, no work experience necessary.
Redflank is a dynamic management consultancy focused on assisting our clients improve bottom line business performance by helping them conceive and deliver business and technological change. The work we do is typically structured in the form of projects and will include: research, analysis, consultation and report writing.
Our client base includes companies such as Old mutual, ABSA, BMW, the Industrial Development Corporation, DBSA and the City of Joburg etc. The Redflank team includes highly experienced management consulting professionals and industry specialists.
What to expect as a Project Support Intern at Redflank
The Project Support Intern will undertake data capturing, data processing, and documentation tasks in support of project delivery:
- Supporting the Project Team in the delivery of projects in an efficient and effective manner
- Transcribing project interviews and meetings with a high level of attention to detail
- Conducting desk-based research
- Managing other administrative tasks as and when they arise
- Capturing and conducting surveys
- Analysing data, drafting graphs and diagrams
- Data capturing
- Attending tender briefing sessions and assisting with tender proposals
- Printing and filing documents
- Undertake office responsibilities