PROGRAMME MANAGER – EAST LONDON
• Academic Management and Leadership
• Teaching & Learning
• Enhance the Student experience
• Academic citizenship / Community Engagement
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• A postgraduate qualification (preferably at Masters level or at a minimum Honours level) in Business Management or a cognate discipline.
• An additional post graduate qualification(s) in teaching and/or assessment practices will be an advantage
• Demonstrable competencies in Office Productivity Tools such as Spreadsheets, Presentations, Word Processing, Internet research, etc.
• Proficiency in data analytics and academic management reporting.
• Intimate knowledge of the Business Management discipline including the ability to facilitate teaching and learning at NQF levels 5 to 7 in this field.
• Knowledge of online and Internet-based education technologies.
• Learning materials development and assessment design
• Minimum five years teaching/lecturing at a recognised tertiary institution in the field of Business Management or a cognate discipline.
• Familiarity with the academic discourse within the Business Management field and related disciplines.
• Proven ability to design curriculum, develop academic content, facilitate student learning and assessment.
• Proven ability to make the right pedagogical decisions that informs the selection and use of appropriate technology to support learning.
• Proven track record of successfully rolling out accredited academic programmes whilst applying project management processes
• Track record of positive stakeholder networking outcomes.
• Demonstrable evidence of learning design and facilitation, academic management, management of academics and academic support staff.
• Extensive previous application of learning management systems, such as Moodle, Blackboard etc, social media platforms and other relevant education technologies.