Highly skilled MS Power BI developer / MS Front-end developer required for an established, multi-branded Insurance and finance house based in Sandton. You will have a large footprint in the implementation Microsoft BI solutions.
To land this job you must be highly skilled in the Microsoft BI stack, especially Power BI on premises.
· 5+ years’ ETL / Business Intelligence Development experience in Microsoft BI Stacks environment / SQL Server / SSIS
· 4+ years’ Power BI experience
· Highly experienced in Technical Skills: MS SQL Server, SQL, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS
· Advanced knowledge of the ETL methodologies and technology; exposure to the full SDLC
- Experience designing solutions following Kimball methodology and good knowledge of data modelling concepts
· Attributes include: attention to detail, as starter and a finisher, respectful team player, determined, problem-solver, challenge-lover, knowledge sponge, and awesome.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and building end-to-end BI solutions, that will extract data from multiple systems, transforming and loading into multiple reporting data warehouses
- Working with end users and analysts on requirements and translate them into technical specification, provides estimation to the management
- Supporting existing BI Platform, reverse engineer and improve processes
- Mentoring and coaching junior members, as well as driving and implementing industry best practises
- Evaluate and introduce new tools, design and improve existing ETL framework, data validation framework
· Relevant Degree (BSc / B.Com or similar Degree only)
· Microsoft certification (non-essential / highly advantageous)
This Reference Number for this position is ND43095 -2019 which is a permanent role based in Sandton, JHB offering salary of R900k negotiable on experience; option to contract is available. Contact Nicole on nicoled @ e-merge .co . za, at www . e-merge . co . za or call her on XXX-XXXX to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right candidates with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!