Our client is seeking an Accountant / Senior Bookkeeper in the Northern Suburbs area.
- BCom Accounting Degree or finance-related qualification.
- SAIPA Clerk qualification will be beneficial (newly qualified SAIPA Clerks are welcome to apply).
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar position.
- Preparing financial data (sales, bank statements, expenses) and providing bookkeeping support to clients.
- Collating company documents and preparing SARS registration packs.
- Assisting in a clients operational processes such as cash up sheets and stock counts.
- Assisting in the compilation of tax returns to ensure compliance across payroll, vat, income tax.
- Playing a supporting role to our Accountants by assisting them with the preparation of management packs, quantitative and qualitative data analysis for improved management decision-making and statutory returns.
- Assisting in the implementation of cloud-based financial systems for accounting, point of sale and inventory management.
- Developing the internal accounting controls and processes to ensure accurate reporting.
- Reconciling information on the world's number 1 cloud-based accounting software XERO.
Salary offered will be R25,000 - R30,000 per month - depending on qualifications and experience.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please forward your CV to us if you adhere to the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.