Candidates must have knowledge and posses the following skills. These will be tested if interviewed.
- Electronic Components.
- Power Supplies.
- Electronic Repair equipment (Soldering, de-soldering, SMD).
- Electronic Test Equipment (Multi meter, Oscilloscope).
- Variable Speed Drives.
- Various Sensors (Proxy, Infra Red, Ultrasonic).
- Industrial Automation Modules (Temperature Controllers, Process Meters).
- PC Literate in Visio, Word, Outlook, Chrome, Excel, Windows.
- Able to work efficiently, neatly and handle a high stress enviroment.
- Work un-supervised on an efficiency basis.
All candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered.
- In posession of a valid South African drivers licence
- Own reliable vehicle
- South African citizen
- Reside in the greater Durban area
- Medically fit
- N6 or S2 or relevent electronic experience as a minimum requirment
- Able to work overtime when needed