- Sales experience will be an advantage.
- Experience within the commercial properties field would be advantageous, but not required.
- Advanced understanding of the principles of selling, leasing and marketing of commercial real estate properties (preferred but not required).
- A valid driver’s license and own reliable motor vehicle.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service to all level of clients.
- Possess strong organisational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Self - Motivated, Disciplined, Go-getter individuals will be successful in this position.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasises social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.
The position is commission based and successful brokers will have the opportunity to earn a realistic annual income in excess of R450 000. Your earning ability is uncapped.