Debtor Management and Administration
- Lease Administration, Billing and Receipts
- Leases administration – Billing, Leases, signed, filed & supporting documentation obtained (including FICA coordination where required).
- Team Management
- Ensuring that staff comply to debtors’ collection procedures relating to lock outs and de-activations
- Ensuring that debtors collection procedures are followed i.e. Biometrics deactivation and lockout as per lockout procedure document.
- Ensuring adequate staff training takes place
- Manage inter-departmental relations
- Training of staff within the Private Accounts & Customer Service team
- Approval of leave requests of team
- General office management.
- Report to the Head of Department on debtors status
- Attend to all audit queries & make sure that they are resolved timeously.
- Attending & representing the company in matters handed over to Housing Tribunal Courts by tenants
Client liaison and management
- Proactively engage with tenants
- Departmental costs below budget