A Warehouse Checker is responsible to accurately check pick products from the warehouse as per warehouse shipment to ensure accuracy of orders that are required for delivery to customers.
· Ensure that all orders have been checked according to the warehouse shipment.
· Ensure that orders are accurate, taking into account the following:
· Correct product
· Correct vintage
· Correct size
· Condition of stock
· Ensure that once orders have been checked the cage is securely locked – ready for collection.
· Prepare identification for orders and ensure all orders have been identified and log sheet completed.
· Assist as a stand in for the shift supervisor when necessary.
· Report an incident or suspicious activity within the warehouse to manager immediately.
Effective House Keeping
· Ensure that the warehouse remains clean and organised at all times. Including:
- Cages are clean and organised
- General cleanliness of work area