To act as the crucial telephonic link between the company and its customers and suppliers. To provide full administrative support to the branch.
2 years experience as an admin assistant
General accounting experience
- Attend to the switchboard promptly and professionally i.e. answer all telephone calls within the first few rings and pass on precise messages.
· Resolve information enquiries and ensure appropriate referrals
· Remain informed of all events, specials, promotions etc taking place at the branch
· Remain informed of who is present at the branch at any one time
· Perform general supportive administration as required by the branch
· Maintain the Petty Cash
· Processing of Tax invoices and Credit notes when required
· Cash Analysis and Reconciliation
· Process Inter Branch Transactions -Goods received notes, Return to supplier etc.
· Generate standard correspondence as per instruction
· Assist in other areas of the business as required by management from time to time or in case of emergencies
- The Branch Manager must be kept informed of any issues arising regarding the administration of the branch.
- Provide branch stocktaking assistance.
- Maintain and improve the filing system for supplier and sales transactions i.e. cash, credit card, bank statements etc.
- Learn the products and codes sold by Regal in order to effectively assist sales staff.
· Provide the correct pricing information to customers calling in.
- Responsible for filing of all processed company documents which includes ensuring that all documents are promptly attended to and filed. You will be required to recall such documents when the need arises.
- Act proactively to potential problem areas with regards to branch administration.
- Address client and internal administrative problems and enquiries efficiently.
- Manage all office consumables, ensuring that the branch has sufficient levels of consumables such as stationery and first aid products.
- You are fully responsible for who you put calls through to and when (for example, you are not to put calls through to Internal Sales staff who are busy with a customer at the counter), and you are responsible for ensuring a customer is called back when Internal Sales staff are free to call.
- Help to regulate communication flow within the branch.