Employer: Search Guide Services
Calling all qualified professionals in the Sales & Agri space! Our client, a leading multinational organization, is looking to fill the following positions in their sales department:
Sales Consultant (Agri/ Food)
* Create sales plans to grow the company's revenue for designated accounts.
* Identify, research, plan and contact potential clients to establish new.
* Anticipate, identify and understand client's needs and pains and translate those into sales opportunities.
* Prepare quotations, service agreements and tenders within set deadlines.
* Prepare and submit timely and accurate reports of sales activities, especially client visits/ calls.
* Monitor customer satisfaction.
* Maintain positive relationships with current and potential clients.
* Liaise with technical / operations teams to ensure excellent communication channels exist.
* Support marketing strategy and business development teams.
* Track competitor activity.
* Forward potential opportunities to other appropriate business divisions.
Skills & Competencies :
* Industry know-how (e.g. Food production value chain and Agriculture)
* State of the art selling techniques
* Extensive knowledge of the Food/ Agri field
* Write, appraise and negotiate detailed contracts & commercial agreements
* Strong presentation skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
* High degree of Autonomy
* IT systems, particularly MS Office applications
* Accountability and results driven
* Technical diploma / degree - Food science or equivalent OR
* Marketing- or Sales graduates
* 3 years' experience in the sales field - preferably in Food and/or Agriculture
* Good knowledge of food industry OR
* Food value chains or Crop Production OR
* Understanding of Soil and Leaf Science, and Laboratory Testing
Apply before Monday, March 4, 2019 - 48 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.