Our client is looking for candidates who have a passion for customer service to take part in a 12 month learnership program in Food & Beverage Services where you will be upskilled in the following upon completion:
- Deal with customers and process incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
- Maintain health, hygiene and professional appearance.
- Prepare and clear areas for table service and provide a table service.
- Provide a table drink service and provide a carvery/buffet service.
- Serve bottled wine and prepare and serve wine.
- Supervise the running of a function and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Describe layout, services and facilities of the organization.
- Monitor and maintain health, safety and security as well as maintain a preventative maintenance programme
This is an EE appointment, aimed specifically at employing Disabled Candidates and Youth.