The ideal Process Engineering Lead will have the following skills and experience:
• 2-5 years’ working in a production engineering role
• Experience with an international FMCG company with demonstrable progression
• Engineering degree (could be chemical, industrial, mechanical or electrical)
• Continuous improvement experience, with the ability to understand how to increase availability of assets and uptime
• Project experience, preferably involving implementing WCM, Lean, Six Sigma etc.
• Experience managing a small team would be beneficial
• Experience with ERP systems (SAP, Sage etc.) and comfortable using Microsoft Office
• Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
The successful Process Improvement Manager will be offered a competitive expat salary package complete with in country benefits such as accommodation, vehicle, transport home and an excellent, achievable bonus.