Head of Engineering - Kenya
We are Millar Cameron, an international recruitment agency specializing in placing agricultural professionals in mid- to senior level positions across emerging markets.. They are looking for a senior engineer with managerial experience, who has extensive experience within a factory setting.
This is an opportunity to join a leading organisation in a senior management position. We are looking for an experience engineering manager or senior engineer, with a background in world class manufacturing environment.
• Management of all maintenance engineers across operations
• Support the supply chain by identifying bottlenecks engineering departments
• Identify and develop training needs
• Ensure the farm, workshops and packing stations are in compliance with Health and Safety standards.
• Set and meet plant’s KPI’s a targets.
• Cooperate closely with the maintenance manager, supply manager and utility manager to create and uphold optimized maintenance schedules.
The successful Head of Engineering will be rewarded with a competitive Expatriate package.
If this vacancy is right for you, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to tom.jeffes @millarcameron.com, along with contact details for two professional references and one peer reference. I will then get in touch as soon as possible.