Millar Cameron is a global leading recruitment agency, specialising in food production. We are currently representing a Zambian consumer-focused business company, who are one of the leading poultry processors in the country.
They are currently looking to hire a Processing Manager, with a background in the meat sector. The role will require someone who has experience in managing teams and processing foods.
The Processing Manager’s responsibilities will be:
· Manage slaughterhouse operations at a processing facility
· Control the production schedule
· Participate in live animal planning with the Unit Department
· Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
· Analyse production and quality control measures to detect and correct problems
· Make necessary improvements to the production process
· Prepare and maintain production reports
· Monitor and review the performance of staff
· Manage production budgets
· Implement cost control programs
· Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination in distribution and management for relevant departments
· Organize and monitor waste management