Employer: Global Recruitment
- Ensure all contractual obligations are met.
- Ensure that the final effluent meets the operational standards at budgeted costs.
- Ensure that all facilities, grounds and equipment are inspected, maintained and clean.
- Ensure accurate stock control of all operational stock items and place orders.
- Ensure detailed records are kept of all operational activities, incidents, special procedures, and produce a comprehensive monthly report.
- Maintain effective administration and control procedures to meet performance objectives.
- Ensure that human resources are utilised effectively to meet organisational needs.
- Ensure shift rosters and workers are organised, controlled, trained, assisted and supervised as required.
- Maintain sound and professional relationships with the client and communities.
- Operate within the parameters of the OSH Act and Labour Laws.
- Adhere to ISO procedures and standards during the operation and take responsibility to develop new ISO procedures and train staff accordingly.
- To work standby duty as per the roster.
- Manage and provide on the job training to team members.
Apply before Monday, March 11, 2019 - 55 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
- National Diploma in Water Care / Chemical Engineering or relevant equivalent qualification
- Minimum of Class IV process controller’s certificate (eligible to be Class V process controller) this qualification is imperative - if you do not hold this certificate you will not be considered for this position.
- Proven experience in waste water process control & management
- Experienced in supervision / management of people, plant & processes.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office) and very good Reporting skills
- Mechanical and analytical aptitude
- Valid code B Drivers license
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Punctuality and pay attention to detail