Become part of a vibrant, quality-focused team that leverages trust and autonomy to deliver exceptional services to diverse, high-growth clients. Receive recognition for your committed, results-producing approach to problem-solving, and opportunities for learning to realise your own passion for personal growth. All while working with some of the country’s most exciting growing businesses - from local entertainers, gin distilleries and ice-cream parlours, to enterprises revolutionising traditional spaces like retail, property and advertising or treading on the cutting edge of fintech.
At Creative CFO (Pty) Ltd, we provide companies with the best financial tools and services to plan, structure, invest and grow. We believe that innovative solutions are an interconnected web of small problems solved brilliantly. By walking through all the financial processes for each company and solving problems along the way, we have developed a full-service solution that business owners really appreciate.
We are committed to solving the challenges that small business owners face. Accounting and tax is one part of this, but we also cover business process analysis, financial systems implementation and investment support. We unlock value by creating a platform through which business owners can manage and focus their creativity, energy and financial resources.
As part of our Systems team, you will implement innovative cloud-based technology for growing businesses. Initial business and technical analysis will lead you to a confident recommendation of the best financial platforms to implement. Through close relationships with clients and a thorough understanding of their businesses, you will continue to streamline their processes and take initiative in identifying opportunities for improvements. You have a head for IT and a solid foundation in accounting. And you’re driven to use that knowledge to create value for businesses.
- Work with clients to find efficient solutions to business problems and recommend best-fit financial systems to meet their needs
- Plan and deliver system implementation projects
- Map out system flows and develop effective forms to communicate these so that they can be easily followed when carrying out business processes
- Identify and test business scenarios and inter-system integrations
- Stay on top of developments in financial software in areas such as accounting, project management, stock, CRM, ERP, POS (we currently use cloud packages like Xero, Dear, Unleashed, Shopify, Vend, Asana, Harvest, Google Apps, Office 365)
- Partner with colleagues to identify the most elegant way to handle business scenarios
- Train clients to confidently use implemented systems
- Proactively manage clients’ satisfaction and anticipate potential service delivery problems
Become part of a small yet rapidly growing team and grab hold of the opportunity to:
- Work under leadership with a forward-thinking approach to work
- Receive intentional input and mentoring on your professional and personal development
- Be part of a close, vibrant office community that promotes creativity, wellness, and regular team-building events
- Join a team that recognises and celebrates individual contributions to team wins
- Get matched on your tuition spend and leave taken for ongoing education
- Enjoy a day’s paid leave on your birthday - it’s your day to celebrate you!