Stor-Age Property REIT Limited (“Stor-Age”) is the leading and largest self storage property fund and brand in South Africa.
Focused on the fast growing self storage sector, a niche sub-sector of the broader commercial property market, Stor-Age develops, acquires and manages high profile self storage properties.
Aligned with our Transformation Plan we are recruiting a Store Operations Manager in Cape Town, South Africa.
As a Store Operations Manager you will need to possess planning, management, leadership and communication skills. You will be responsible for managing your staff and property, as well as driving sales and inspiring exceptional front-line customer service aligned with our:
- Core Values of Excellence, Sustainability, Relevance and Integrity
- Standard operating policies and procedures
- HR policies and procedures
- Occupational health and safety requirements
- Employee relations legislation
Be accountable for:
- The overall performance of the property and staff
- Contributing to and executing sales plans
- Ensuring the excellent condition of the property is maintained and ongoing maintenance is carried out
management : 2 to 3 years
sales : 4 to 5 years
strong communication skills : 2 to 3 years
ms office : 2 to 3 years
employee relations : 2 to 3 years