Stor-Age Property REIT Limited (“Stor-Age”) is the leading and largest self storage property fund and brand in South Africa.
Focused on the fast growing self storage sector, a niche sub-sector of the broader commercial property market, Stor-Age develops, acquires and manages high profile self storage properties.
Aligned with our Transformation Plan we are recruiting an Area Manager in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa that will work within our middle management team.
As an Area Manager you will need to possess excellent planning, management, leadership and communication skills. You will be responsible for managing your staff and properties, as well as driving sales and inspiring exceptional front-line customer service aligned with our:
- Core values of Excellence, Sustainability, Relevance and Integrity.
- Standard operating policies and procedures.
- HR policies and procedures.
- Occupational health and safety requirements.
- Employee relations legislation.
And at all properties in your area of responsibility be accountable for:
- The overall performance of all of the properties and staff
- The execution of sales plans
- Ensuring the excellent condition of the properties is maintained and ongoing maintenance is carried out
- Ensuring compliance with our brand standards
- Astutely balancing personal behaviours required in a corporate environment with the culture of a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and exciting enterprise.
people management : 4 to 5 years
sales : 4 to 5 years
employee relations : 4 to 5 years
occupational health and safety : 4 to 5 years