A leading Private Education institution is in search for an Faculty Head: Vocational Studies to be based at their Braamfontein Campus.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To promote academic integrity and ensure compliance with prescribed legislation with regards to the programmes offered by Lyceum as an accredited Institution of Higher Learning.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Liaison with regulatory bodies when requested to do so.
- Ensure implementation, maintenance and evaluation of prescribed systems, policies and procedures.
- Arrange and chair prescribed Advisory Committee meetings.
- Assist the Academic Manager with the finalisation of programmes on HEQC (CHE).
- Marking of assignments and exam papers
- Moderating of assignments and exam scripts
- Ensure implementation and compliance with HEQC (CHE) legislation.
- Consultation with external industry stakeholders to promote programmes.
- Coordinate programme development and review.
- Implement and manage relevant faculty budget.
- Coordinate staff development and training.
- Assist the Academic Manager as and when required.
- Attend meetings as and when required.
- Ad-hoc Duties
Please email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org and Quote the reference number and “Faculty Head: Vocational Studies - Lyceum Braamfontein” as the subject of your email
Should you not receive any feedback in 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Educor will give preference to South African citizens and those that advance its employment equity goals, suitably qualified in line with the inherent requirements of the job advertised.