Professional Financial Adviser
Finance, Insurance, and Investment
If you are an exceptionally driven individual with a strong mix of independence, people skills, enthusiasm and determination, you may have all the qualities required to represent Liberty.
This is an opportunity to advance your career within one of the major financial services companies in South Africa.
Liberty offers a structured, proactive training programme for aspirant Financial Advisers. You will be supported by a network of proficient professionals committed to helping you succeed and establish a successful and professional career in the finance industry.
Please Note: This position is based in Durban, KZN.
Provide holistic financial planning advice to private and business clients by identifying their
Investment and lifestyle needs. Identify new business opportunities and develop and
Implement strategies, and manage individual and corporate relationships.
• Source, develop and cultivate your own client base by networking, referrals and prospecting
• Meet clients in person to provide them with financial planning advice and solutions
• Provide on-going financial planning advice to “retained” clients
• Develop and implement strategies to obtain and manage business opportunities arising within
Private and Corporate accounts
• Manage and strengthen relationships
• Resolve client concerns, queries and/or complaints
• Opportunity to establish yourself as a financial professional and build your own practice
under the Liberty brand
• Opportunity to further your studies
• Supportive environment to allow you to focus on providing excellent customer service and
growing your client base
• Full training and mentorship
• Corporate environment and big company presence, branding and advertising, marketing
material, IT and admin support, product specialists etc.
• Continuous and on-going In-house training and development
• Recognition - monthly and annual incentives and rewards
• Opportunities for advancement and growth