WANTED: ORACLE ANALYST DEVELOPERS – TOP FINANCIAL INSTITUTE – CENTURION @ R700-R850K p/a CTC
ATTENTION ORACLE SYSTEMS ANALYSTS! If exciting opportunities are what you seek and great working environments are what you yearn for, this is the time to SHINE!! Centurion-based major Financial Giant is on the hunt for someone who can Identify and analyse simple to complex business processes that require change/improvement! Your experience in an Oracle centric environment using Oracle PL/SQL and systems analysis will ensure you climb that ladder faster! Don’t Miss Out! APPLY NOW!!
- A degree / Diploma in Computer Science would be advantages
- 5+ years practical experience in Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports
- Extensive exposure to UNIX, SQL, Oracle 10g and 11g, and Java.
- 1-2 years practical experience in HTML/HTML5, XML and Jason advantageous
- 1-2 years practical experience Web Design and Development advantageous
- IDEAL CANDIDATE: Ability to analyse, design, and code; with experience in the analytical side of programming.
- Analysing, designing and production of technical system specifications to modify existing systems and develop new ones
- Responsible for enterprise-system implementation and all aspects of change-control at specific enterprise level
- Designing of tests
- Testing of the subsystem and interfaces between sub-systems
- Responsible for Quality Assurance at sub-system level
- Drafting of user documentation for the system
- Recommendation of modular design to be used and implementation thereof
- Liaising with client representatives and providing an advisory service to users
This Role offers the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology in a Dynamic and energetic Environment. Join a team of experts and boost your career to the next level!!
The reference number for this position is ND37134–2016. This is a PERMANENT position based in Pretoria, offering a salary Negotiable from R700K – R850K CTC per annum.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on nicoled @ e-merge .co .za. Alternatively call her on XXX-XXXX to discuss this and other opportunities.
Please feel free to check out our website on www.e-merge.co.za for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”