24.com is looking for a Software Tester, to join the 24.com app development team, situated in Cape Town.
Apply before Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 37 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
You will be working in an agile environment, alongside a young, dynamic, multi-skilled team of Developers, Designers, and Product owners, focusing on app development, both iOS and Android.
- Please note that this job may expire at any time, for operational reasons. Advert closing dates may vary from those published on job boards and third party sites. Please double-check the closing date before applying
- Minimum 2 years QA experience
- ISTQB Certified
- Expertise in Smoke, Sanity, System, Functional, Regression, Iteration and End-to-End Integration testing
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Knowledge of Selenium and/or any other testing software
- Experience in automated testing and implementation thereof a plus, though not essential - Good knowledge of testing native apps (iOS and Android)
- Knowledge and experience of software testing methodologies
- Ability to turn Product requirements into test scenarios
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in an agile environment using the SCRUM framework
- Must be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly through self-learning
- An excellent communicator both verbally and written - The primary objective would be to drive the testing process through development into production
- Setup test environments and keep them in-sync with production environments
- Perform tests in a fast paced environment using the scrum framework
- Use investigative and analytical skills to find defects, whilst continuing to complete tasks set by Team Leads
- Plan and estimate test effort, including the creation, maintenance and review of test related documentation
- Collaborate with developers as needed to resolve problems and identify the root cause of product defects Media24 is a leading media company in Africa with interests in digital media, newspapers, magazines, printing, distribution, book publishing, job classifieds and ecommerce. Media24’s digital media division, 24.com, is a leading African network of popular digital publishing brands and online services across internet, mobile and applications. 24.com is dedicated to creating and sustaining uniquely African online and mobile communities. As South Africa’s largest digital publishing house, the network welcomes over 16 million local unique browsers monthly. Media24 is part of Naspers, a multinational group of media and ecommerce platforms.