ADA is an innovative, dynamic recruitment company who understands that our clients have far greater objectives to achieve in their business. As such, we will ensure our focused attention to your recruitment, selection and placement process, in order that clients concentrate on achieving their core business objectives.
In this hard and fast dynamic business world, TIME IS MONEY.
The one asset in every business that can be the difference between profit and loss is often forgotten or taken for granted. Clearly there is a critical need to address an organizations greatest asset OR its greatest liability, namely its EMPLOYEES.
Forward thinking organizations understand that Human Capital is their most valuable ASSET and investing in this asset will undoubtedly enhance the organizations success and market share.
We at ADA aim to ensure that all our clients achieve their Human capital Management programs by:
- Adding value to your recruiting process in terms of quality, delivery and integrity.
- Verifying our candidates to ensure a perfect match according to Job Specifications
- Match not only skills and qualifications but also personalities
- Source good calibre candidates that have proven track records
- Providing a service par excellence.
ADA specializes in the placement of Accounting, Financial, Administrative, IT, & Technical candidates, both on a temporary and permanent basis.
These positions include:
- Administrative & Office Support Personnel
- Credit Managers
- Credit reconciliation & Collections Personnel
- Entry level, Executive/Senior level CA’s & CMAs,
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- HR & Payroll positions
- IT Specialists
- Tax and Financial Specialists
- Various Management (up to CEO Level)
ADA is personally managed and run by a successful recruitment consultant who has over 6 year’s industry experience, assisting many of Durban’s listed groups, the manufacturing industry, and mid-size businesses.
Our emphasis is on maintaining corporate ethics while endeavoring to source the best candidate for a position.