About Profile Personnel
Profile Personnel is an East London-based business that has, since its inception in October 1997, successfully sourced and placed permanent and temporary staff both locally and nationally.
… simply the obvious …
professional and efficient service
and a sensitive and caring approach.
There is no substitute for quality, especially when it comes to people. Human beings
do contribute much more to a productive enterprise than just “work”. Profile Personnel
“is all about people”, matching the right candidate to the right position.
as an independent concern, we offer human
Resource consulting services and solutions
Profile Personnel provides the following areas of services and expertise:
• Recruitment and selection of Permanent, Contractual and Temporary Staff
• Familiarisation with the business environment in which organisations (clients) operate and consideration of the demographics & diversity of the workplace/workforce
• Thorough job analysis to determine the level of skills/technical abilities, competencies and flexibility required of the employee
• Selection of the sourcing media, internal and external:
• internal sourcing on a sophisticated, customized skill-specific database and
• external sourcing via country-wide associates and advertising in local and national newspapers
• Response handling
• Skills and Competency-based interviews
• Skills testing
• PPA: Personality Profiling analysis (on request)
• Psychometric testing on request
• Checks, Validations & Verifi cations – Credit, Criminal & Reference checks, Drivers Licence & ID validations, Qualifications verifications
• Interviewing, briefing and de-briefing
• Compilation of Curriculum Vitaes
• Payroll administration
Memberships and Associations
• Member of the Border-Kei Chamber of Business (BKOB)
• Registered as a Private Employment Service (PrEAS) with the Department of Labour (DoL)
• Registered as a Member of the Association of Personnel Services Organisations (APSO), abiding by and adhering to a Code of Ethics
• All employees registered as Affiliate Members of APSO by passing the IPSC (Institute of Personnel Service Consultants) accreditation examination
• Compliance registrations: SARS, Service Seta, UIF – Unemployment Insurance Fund, WC – Compensation Commissioner, RSC – Regional Services Council, Bargaining Councils (industry specific)
Profile Personnel is situated in a popular suburban business hub. Safe parking and easily accessible business premises make Profile Personnel an ideal venue to conduct business. Interviewing facilities for clients are available on request.
A fully integrated web-based system ensures net accessibility and a sophisticated inhouse search-specific local & national database enhances compliance with equity and gender recruitment procedures.
An Internal Quality Control system ensures effective and efficient service delivery to a supportive and satisfied client base.
Profile Personnel is committed to various social upliftment projects. Recipients include:
Rehab, CHOC, SANCA and a number of disadvantaged schools.