Alltech is a global leader in the animal health and nutrition industry and among the top ten animal health companies in the world, focused on natural scientific solutions to today’s biggest agriculture and food industry challenges. Headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky, Alltech has offices and distributors in 128 countries; 3 bioscience centers; and 32 manufacturing facilities located
strategically throughout the world.
Our mission is to improve animal health and performance by adding nutritional value to animal diets. We believe we can only understand and meet our customers’ needs and expectations by pursuing excellence in quality assurance and marketing innovation. We believe in “doing well by doing good” across the board in both commerce and community.
To do so, Alltech champions six core values that embody this spirit:
- Food Safety: To continue as a leader in our industry, we must deliver on the promises inherent in our brand. We must be prepared for crises, ensure traceability and secure food safety. By safeguarding these interests, we can help our business partners safeguard their own.
- Education: Only by sharing knowledge and empowering people through education can Alltech as a company, and we as a society take those critical steps towards improving the quality of life for all.
- Causes and Fun: As a member of society with skills and resources at hand, we must remember and help those less fortunate than ourselves. And sometimes that is just about promoting fun and enjoyment of life’s wonder – an essential ingredient in the balance of life.
- Innovation: Guided by the ACE principle, we offer solutions that are friendly to the Animal and beneficial to the Consumer and the Environment.
- Trust and Integrity: Confidence in our brand and integrity in our activities are paramount to achieving a position of leadership within the industry and the wider community.
- Branding: To fulfill the Alltech promise, we invest in our people, in quality assurance systems, in research and development, marketing and education innovations and directly in our markets. We believe our industry needs branding to add value in the form of quality, traceability and service, and that we must forge bonds of trust and promote consumer confidence in their food sources.
By these six principles, we strive to contribute to the long-term health and profitability of the animal nutrition industry. This commitment is measured by the achievements our people have made in the fields of research, development, education and new product technologies.
Would you like to join a top global animal health company?