KAMO Placements is a 100% Female Black Owned Company. Both the company and its members are members of APSO, which is the Association of Personnel Organization in South Africa.
Kamo Placements embraces the South African culture by complying with the employment equity Act. The company has a 100% affi rmative action content.
Our vision is to be a leading staffi ng solutions provider by paying tribute to our clients and our
country: South Africa, a land rich in both human resources and opportunities.
Ready for the organization to bring in the two together.
- KAMO Placements is committed to the uplifting of all individuals that form part of the diverse culture of the South African Population.
- To be the preferred value adding partner of selected customers in core markets in the supply of cost effective human capital related solutions.
- To uplift the community and to continue our commitment to create equal employment opportunities through growth, training, development and affi rmative action appointments.
- Being a 100% Female Black owned company, it is our commitment to the redressing of the
SPECIALISED CORE SERVICES
- Executive Search/ Headhunting
- Temporary and permanent placements in the following categories:
- Offi ce support
- Information technology
- Sales & Marketing
- Call centre
- Human Resources
- Admin Support Staff
- Engineering & Technical
VALUED ADDED SERVICES
- Quiz software assessment skills testing for:
- - Secretarial
- Numeric skills
- Call centre
- Assessment Centre Test [Thomas International People Profi le Analysis (PPA)]
CV sorting and client presentation
- Receiving and sorting of CVs to match clients requirements
- Personal presentation of short listed original CVs
- Informing unsuccessful candidates in writing
Full response handling fee R5000.00 for fi rst 120 CVs received thereafter a fee of R30.00 per
CV (excl. vat) Advertising/ media cost to be recovered from client Temporary Placements
Predetermined mutually agreed rates will be communicated before an agreement signed.