An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Asset Manager to join an international company, within their operations in Zambia.
This leading Commercial Property Services Company is looking for a skilled candidate to administer asset operations within the firm.
You will be responsible for managing commercial and retail assets in Zambia.
The right candidate will need to understand key real estate requirements from the business, gathering all necessary information on a daily basis, with suitable / applicable templates.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for:
• Performing all internal checks (i.e. Account Opening Checks, Related Parties Checks, etc.) in accordance with client policies and methods
• Keeping to other property streams’ guidance – i.e. Health and Safety, Security, & Project Teams
• Ensuring tenancy documents are processed and registered in accordance with country regulations
• Procuring proof of funding approvals (PAR)
• Perform regular self-checks regarding compliance of all requirements
• Monitoring all property departments’ involvements - Attaining approvals from those concerned
• Preparing lease agreements for input in accordance with policies & procedures
• Preserving relevant documentation - maintaining all hard & soft copies of important papers (including original tenancy documents)
• Arranging security deposit refunds - recovering excess from landlords
• Preparing summary reports of transactions with stakeholders
• Contributing to Finance Calls every quarter, revising projections and providing necessary reports
• Ensuring security deposit records are finalised with property Finance every month
• Coordinating with IT & Project Management in identifying project & system costs
• Analysing and providing alternate solutions to optimise cost or space
• Administer the final execution of lease documents
asset management : 2 to 3 years
real estate project management : 3 to 4 years