Millar Cameron is a global leading recruitment agency, specialising in the African consumer sector.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an internationally owned business who focus on food production. The client is looking to source an Operations Manager to oversee the hatchery, lake production, engineering and administration and also ensure the reliable and efficient production of farmed fish.
The Operations Manager’s responsibilities will be:
- Implement standard operating procedures for ensuring efficiency and reliability of processes
- Implement quality management system such as Lean Manufacturing
- Work with the Engineering Manager to ensure uptime and availability of assets
- Work with the Engineering Manager to take ultimate responsibility for expansion projects
- Manage monthly budgets for each department
- Coordinate production targets and results with the Commercial Director
- Analyse operational performance, reporting to senior executives and Board
- Implement HACCP and improve further develop & safety management
- Lead long-term production planning: labour, capital, assets