If you are a registered Midwife & Professional Nurse, with extensive supervisory skills within the Maternity unit, we have an exciting opportunity for you to work as a Unit Manager within a beautiful private hospital based in Durban.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Diploma/Degree in General Nursing & Midwifery
• Preferably a postgraduate qualification in Midwifery Nursing Science
• A minimum of 5 years senior/supervisory experience as a Midwife
• Prior unit management experience is preferred
• Bilingual in both English and Afrikaans
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can alternatively contact Rebecca or Keilyn on XXX-XXXX. Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 3 days of application received.