A reputable International Non-profit Development Organization is seeking an Assistant Engineer to join their vibrant team based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Bsc / BEng / NDip in Civil Engineering
- Environmental Impact Assessment Certificate (advantageous)
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in design and supervision of construction projects
- Experience in community development and participation work (preferred)
- Skilled in AutoCAD and in MS Office
- Extensive field travel
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, contracting, supervision and monitoring of WASH projects.
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com; or call Roxanne/Danika on XXX-XXXX. You can also visit www.staffingprojects.co.za.
Bsc / BEng / NDip in Civil Engineering2 – 5 years’ experience in design and supervision of construction projects