Careers24 shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of Users and for the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
Careers24 may electronically collect, store and use the following personal information of Users:
- name and surname
- area code
- street address
- postal address
- contact numbers
- non-personal browsing habits and click patterns
- e-mail address; and / or
- IP address.
Careers24 collects, stores and uses the above-mentioned information for the following purposes:
- Communicate requested information to the User
- Provide services to the User as requested by the User
- Authenticate the User
- Provide the User with access to restricted pages on this website, and
- Compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns, and access to the Website.
Information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by the User. Users may determine cookie use independently through their browser settings.
Careers24 may collect, maintain, save, compile, share, disclose and sell any information collected from users, subject to the following provisions:
- Careers24 shall not disclose personal information from Users unless the User consents thereto
- Careers24 shall disclose personal information without the User’s consent only through due legal process, and
- Careers24 may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual.
Careers24 own and retain all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by the Careers24.
Read full Terms and Conditions